Monday, February 18, 2008

Yes, I've Been Tagged!

Multipurpose Purse Contents (in no particular order)

1. Red leather Lodis wallet stuffed with cards, receipts and some uncashed checks

2. Vaseline for protecting minor cuts, scrapes and burns

3. Razzle Dazzle Blueberry Germ Blaster hand sanitizer

4. One trail mix granola bar, two receipts, one parking stub, two sets of keys, a Faculty Scholarship Competition itinerary and a handfull of empty gum wrappers

5. My handy dandy self charging flashlight (Christmas gift from my aunt Suzy)

6. Two ChapStiks, one bubble gum Lip Smacker, one Avon Island vibe and one CO bigelow Mentha Lip Tint

7. A pen I stole from work

8. My work name tag

9. Another pen I stole from work

10. My pink monogrammed pocket knife

11. Island Punch lipstick

12. Two pairs of earrings, one bracelet, a pad and some loose change

13. Gum

14. Two more pens that I apparently also stole from work

15. Make that three more

16. Cell phone charger

17. A Band Aid

18. A thermometer

19. A Portland parking pass receipt

20. A mysterious key

21. Mints

22. An unidentifiable pill that I don't remember ascertaining

23. A hair clip

25. Blue tooth

Usually I have a pair of high heels, a water bottle and a lunch in there too but I just cleaned things out today.

I tag Christina, Elizabeth and Sharla

2 comments:

Mariquita said...

ha ha! you have even better stuff than I do!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Ellyn...how big is your purse?