Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 4

Today improved considerably as it went a long.

Originally, I was super stressed out about having to give an oral presentation to a group of brilliant and capable colleagues but it went better than expected and I got some good feed back that I will be incorporating into my fall travel presentation. I also really enjoyed the sunshine, small group discussion and overall good company that was sprinkled throughout today's activities.

I am a little sad to be making friends with so many amazing people only to turn around and never see them again. However, I suspect I may succeed in tricking at least a hand full of them into staying in touch. YAY!

I will not be sad to say goodbye to cafeteria food. Lactose intolerance and buffet style DO NOT MIX!

Tomorrow's plan: Mission Beach with the Office Boys and a relaxing flight home. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Mission Beach! Say hi to the sun for me. It is taking a vacation from Seattle again.