Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Own Personal Hell

I occasionally get migraine headaches. They are usually brought on by lack of sleep, dehydration, stress or waiting too long to eat food. Every once in a great while, however, they come upon me violently, without warning and for no particular reason. Such was the case yesterday when I had 4 hours of driving, a college fair and some high school visits to do. When these particularly nasty spells occur I always find myself, head over toilet bowl, convinced that were I to visit hell, it would consist mainly of endless migraines accompanied by nausea and hopelessness. Thank God I don't have to endure that kind of pain for eternity!

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Oh, dear. I'm so sorry!

I hope you feel better soon.

Bianca said...

ick! :(

Christina said...

Curses!!!!!! Migraines are the bane of existence! I'm so sorry. :( :(