Friday, October 26, 2007

Red Head Review

One of the best perks about my job is that I get to drive around great cars for free. Well, technically someone is paying for them. I'm not the one who gets the bill though so that counts as free right?

So far I have had the privilege of driving four very different, and much fancier than I will ever own in real life, vehicles. You will find my review of them below.

Ratings are based on a scale of 1-5 stars*

Silver 2007 Pontiac G6
***
Great for California driving. Fast, fun and easy to maneuver. Handles curves at high speeds like a champ. Unfortunately the placement of the car frame turns changing lanes into a Russian roulette style gamble.

Midnight Blue 2007 Nissan Sentra
*****
I love this car! It is stylish, sexy and drives like a dream. Great visibility and lots of fun bells and whistles that make traveling long distances not only manageable but enjoyable.

Periwinkle 2007 Dodge Caliber
*
This car looks like it would be fun to drive but don't be fooled. It's a death trap on wheels. Poor visibility, terrible traction and confusing mechanics that can result in many a near collision. It's also impossible to store anything in this car since the hatchback design screams "please smash my windows and take everything". Pretty but don't touch.

Red 2007 Ford Fusion
***
Reliable, attractive and easy to handle. A little slow to speed up and not good on hills. A subtle choice but still quality.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I appreciate that you included the cars' colors in your reviews. That one detail is what separates a good review from a great one.

Christina said...

I also appreciate your inclusion of the colors. It's important to have a car that matches your hair. ;) haha

Anonymous said...

I like your "Red Head Review".