Wednesday, April 9, 2008

On the Road Again

It looks like my roommates and I found a house just in time as I will begin traveling again in a few weeks. Thank you to all of you who offered up prayers on our behalf. Our new home is wonderful and we'll be sure to have you all over soon!

Here is my line up for spring and summer travel:

  1. San Francisco, CA and the Bay Area
  2. Seattle, WA
  3. Portland, OR
  4. Boston, MA
  5. Possibly Hawaii
  6. San Diego, CA
  7. Yachats, OR

Fun activities I have planned include; visiting friends, more weddings, museums, museums, museums, Golden Gate Park, Beacon Hill, The Boston Public Library and the San Diego Zoo.

Have I left out any must sees?

5 comments:

Matt said...

You left out the Prices! Let us know when your CA dates are and maybe we could find a way to see you. It'd be a stretch, but we're probably going to try to get some bay area time this summer anyway.

Jenevieve said...

I'd choose the SD Wild Animal Park over the zoo, actually. The zoo is cool but the park is an entirely different experience. Also, what Matt said!

Anonymous said...

San Francisco! woohoo!

Jeni, but the zoo has a baby panda...!

Anonymous said...

Okay, but I just found out, the Wild Animal Park has this:

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/news/gallery_baby-elephant.html

(um, I need it. kthxbye).

Jenevieve said...

me, too, B. Next step: i can has large backyard?